eSecurity conference is calling for everyone that wants to share the knowledge and speak at the conference, to send their proposals.
Those who are interested should send their proposals, themes of the speaches, short description and content.
Be a part of eSecurity 2019...
Call for Speakers is now open through
Topics we are looking for:
Benefits of Speaking:
- - Hacking, Hackers & Threats
- - Cyber threat intelligence
- - Cryptography
- - Application Security
- - Mobile & IoT Security
- - Data Breaches, Lickage and GDPR
- - Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- - Malware, Trojan, Ransomware
- - Infrastructure Protection and Emergency Response
- - Critical infrastructure protection
- - Artificial intelligence and cognitive cyber security
- - And any other ...
- - Promotion of your speaking session and company recognition via the Conference website and all printed materials
- - Conference Pass to conference and activities
- - Speaker has a 10% special discount code for friends.
Question & Answer:
max 200 words
of the speaker
Paper Submission Deadline:
01th of March 2019
Notification of Acceptance:
15th of March 2019
Abstract to: [email protected]
- Subject: CallForPaper - Submition - Name of the speach
Please note that your application will be reviewed by Speaking Berau, but cannot be guaranteed to be accepted. We appreciate your feedback and ideas!